|Checklist|| > For Authors and Reviewers > Checklist
All manuscripts must be submitted online at www.eer.or.kr
- Have you checked the journal’s website for instructions to authors regarding specific formatting requirements for submission?
- Is the entire manuscript, including quotations, references, and figure captions, double-spaced? Is the manuscript neatly prepared?
- Are the margins at least 1 inch (2.54 cm)?
- Are manuscript elements ordered in sequence, with the text pages between the abstract and the references?
- Are all pages numbered in sequence, starting with the title page?
Title Page and Abstract
- Is the title no more than 15 words?
- Does the title page include the running head, article title, byline, institution and corresponding author?
- Does the abstract range between 200 and 250 words?
- Are the keywords less than 5?
Paragraphs and Headings
- Is each paragraph longer than a single sentence but not longer than one manuscript page?
- Do all headings of the same level appear in the same format?
- Are unnecessary abbreviations eliminated and necessary ones explained?
- Are abbreviations in tables and figures explained in the table notes and figure captions or legends?
Mathematics and Statistics
- Are Greek letters and all but the most common mathematical symbols identified on the manuscript?
- Are all non-Greek letters that are used as statistical symbols for algebraic variables in italics?
Units of Measurement
- Are metric equivalents for all non-metric units provided?
- Are all metric and non-metric units with numeric values abbreviated?
- Are references cited both in text and in the reference list?
- Do the text citations and reference list entries agree both in spelling and in date?
- Are inclusive page numbers for all articles or chapters in books provided in the reference list?
Tables and Figures
- Does every table column, including the stub column, have a heading?
- Have all vertical table rules been omitted?
- Are all tables referred to in text?
- Are the elements in the figures large enough to remain legible after the figure has been reduced to the width of a journal column or page?
- Are the figures being submitted in a file format acceptable to the publisher?
- Has the figure been prepared at a resolution sufficient to produce a high-quality image?
- Are all figures numbered consecutively with Arabic numerals?
- Are all figures and tables mentioned in the text and numbered in the order in which they are mentioned?
Copyright and Quotations
- Is written permission to use previously published text; tests; or portions of tests, tables, or figures enclosed with the manuscript?
Submitting the Manuscript
- Is a cover letter included with the manuscript? Does the letter
- include the author’s postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number for future correspondence?
- state that the manuscript is original, not previously published, and not under concurrent consideration elsewhere?
- inform the journal editor of the existence of any similar published manuscripts written by the author?
- mention any supplemental material you are submitting for the online version of your article?